Hey, friends finally I got the way to flash your phone by your own. Interested! then follow the steps.
What you need :
Use only if your warranty had ended. As, it may can damage your warranty. Any problem/damage arises to your cell will be your own responsibility.
After, Downloading and installing the above software follow the below steps:
- Open Navifirm and select your product [C2-03 (RM-702)] and download all the firmwares file.
- Save all the firmware files to a folder named as RM-XXX (Like for C2-03 it's RM-702). You can know about it by dialing *#0000# on you cell.
- Now copy and paste that folder to this location:
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products (for 32bit OS)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products (for 64bit OS)
- Now connect your phone and wait for the drivers to be installed.
- After that open Phoenix Software Suite, and select your RM-XXX in connection list.
- After selecting press (Ctrl+R). See the screenshot below
- After that click! on flashing in top bar and select firmware update.
- And then Click! on Refurbish to start flashing your phone.
- Hurray!! You was successful in flashing your phone.
Click! on images to see larger image.